If you tell a someone w boobs that they need to buy a shirt/dress that covers up their bra chances are you need to buy some pants to cover up your diaper because you are a massive whiny piss baby
“ When your heart is broken you plant seeds in the cracks and you pray for rain. ”
Andrea Gibson (via toinfinityandswann)
1. When you’re in bed at night and the walls feel like they’re closing in on you, and the bed feels too big without him in it, get up make yourself a cup of tea and put pillows where he used to be. Breathe. You’ll be okay.
2. When you’re at the store or in the park and you see people holding hands and kissing. Do not give in and text him you miss him. It’s okay, you can hold your own hand. You do not need him. Breathe. You’ll be okay.
3. You’ll think you’re over him but then you’ll see him on the street, or he’ll call you and your heart will break all over again. Pick up the pieces and put yourself back together. You’ve been without him this long, you can keep doing it. Breathe. You’ll be okay.
4. The day you find out he’s with someone else will feel like a bullet through the heart, you’ll go numb, you’ll scream, you’ll cry, you’ll feel everything, then feel nothing. It’s okay to shatter. Breathe. You’ll be okay.
5. One day you’ll wake up and think about everything but him and you won’t even realize it. One day you’ll be okay without him. So until then. Breathe. You’ll be okay.”
Five things to remember when he breaks your heart. (via jessielou24)
Listening to music older than you are
Listening to only Top 40 Hits
Listening to Obscure Underground music nobody knows about
Bashing someone for their taste in music
Creating a false sense of superiority based on music choice
everytime this post comes back an angel gets its wings
ISIS are about as Islamic as Richard Dawkins. They only represent greed and tyranny. The majority of their victims are Muslims. Of those they kill and enslave more women than men. Their misogyny is typical of a power hungy group spurred by the ideals of riches and power. This is not an attempt to say some Muslims are not part of ISIS because they are. This is me saying that ISIS has nothing to do with Islam and everything to do with hate and greed and the lust for power and dominance.
“ Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside. ”
I just want to remind you how strong you are
and that I care a lot about you
life is a cycle of highs and lows but good times are ahead
so keep your head up
“ You can’t keep dancing with the devil and ask why you’re still in hell ”